Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Really Red Eyes After Smoking Weed
Stop smoking: You eye is red from smoke entering the eye itself through the air. So smoke in a well ventilated place. A few get red eyes from the chemicals in the smoke which can dilate eye vessels internally. If that is the case you need to stop smoking. I am guessing you are worried that the red eyes are a give away to your weed habit. So don't smoke when that would be a problem. ...Read moreGet help now ›
More than 46 million, nearly 21% of adults in the United States, smoke, according to a 2010 report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Smoking rates remained constant from 2005 - 2009. Smoking kills more than 5 million people a year worldwide, accounting for 1 out of ...Read more
Eye drops: For allergies, several eye drops are available. Zaditor (also sold as store brands of ketotifen) is available otc. Prescription brands include pataday, Optivar and patanol. For red eyes with irritation vasoconstrictor drops, such as naphcon-a are effective. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Get help now ›
Artificial tears: Redness is a sign of irritation. Dry eye is the most common cause, so try over-the-counter artificial tear drops first. If other things, such as allergies are an issue, than you may need to see the doctor. Try to avoid using 'red-out' drops such as visine on a regular basis. Sometimes, blepharitis is the cause, and eyelid scrubbing with dilute baby shampoo can help. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Red eyes: Unfortunately the appropriate drops will be necessary for the specific cause of the red eye, but if you are willing to persist with this condition without treatment that is your choice. The condition could become enough of a problem to require therapy and you will the have to change your thinking. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Red eye is a symptom in which a one or both of a person's eyes are redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of neck pain after long flight?
- How do you get rid of puffy eyes due to allergies or crying?
- How do i get rid of depersonalization after weed?
- How do you get rid of a large hematoma after cardiac catheterization?
- How do you get rid of gas after a colonoscopy?
- How do you get rid of scalp pimples and little red bumps there?
- How do you get rid of skin discoloring due to holding and smoking cigarettes?
- How do you get rid of a really bad toothache?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free