Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Really Red Eyes After Smoking Weed
Stop smoking: You eye is red from smoke entering the eye itself through the air. So smoke in a well ventilated place. A few get red eyes from the chemicals in the smoke which can dilate eye vessels internally. If that is the case you need to stop smoking. I am guessing you are worried that the red eyes are a give away to your weed habit. So don't smoke when that would be a problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm just wondering, if you are someone who has had problems with red eyes, how do you get rid of it?
Time and treatement: Depends on cause, but with time it should go away if viral. If bacgterial, you may need antibiotic drops. If due to dry eyes, you may need to treat the dry eyes, start with an artificial tear one drop 4 times a day. If not resolving, or vision decreased, or pain, you should have an eye exam by eye md. ...Read more
Get rid of red eyes: Fastest way is not always the best way. Visine or Phenylephrine work fast but can cause rebound redness if underlying cause is not addressed. Cold compresses, cold non-preserved artificial tears can work for allergy related redness; also Ketorolac. See email@example.com for lid hygiene routine on how to naturally help with redness. If not improvement, may need MD eval to see underlying cause ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of depersonalization after weed?
- Is smoking weed really bad for you?
- How do you get rid of really bad period cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of redness in eyes?
- How do you get rid of black circles under eyes?
- How do you get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- How do you get rid of blood shot eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free