Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Pearly Penile Papules
These are a normal anatomic variation seen in younger, usually uncircumcised men. They appear as tiny pink or tan bumps along the corona (ridge) of the glans (head) of the penis. They are frequently mistaken for genital warts, but are not related to any sexually transmitted disease, and ...Read more
Penis: If you are talking about the small glands around the head of your penis, don't. ...Read more
What are my treatment options for pearly penile papules? I've had it for years and just found out what it was tonight online!
They are normal...: Pearly penile papules are considered a normal anatomical variation and are not medically significant. They do not have to be treated or removed. As there are risks associated with any procedure, you should strongly consider the risks before you decide to undergo a procedure to remove them. If you do want to discuss options, make an appointment with a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of the fish smell from my penis?
- How do you get rid of really red eyes after smoking weed?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting rid of cysts without surgery
- How do you get rid of dark under boobs?
- How do you get rid of blind pimple?
- How do you get rid of blackheads and large pores as an adult?
- Talk to a dermatologist online