Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Pearly Penile Papules
These are a normal anatomic variation seen in younger, usually uncircumcised men. They appear as tiny pink or tan bumps along the corona (ridge) of the glans (head) of the penis. They are frequently mistaken for genital warts, but are not related to any sexually transmitted disease, and ...Read more
Penis: If you are talking about the small glands around the head of your penis, don't. ...Read more
What are my treatment options for pearly penile papules? I've had it for years and just found out what it was tonight online!
They are normal...: Pearly penile papules are considered a normal anatomical variation and are not medically significant. They do not have to be treated or removed. As there are risks associated with any procedure, you should strongly consider the risks before you decide to undergo a procedure to remove them. If you do want to discuss options, make an appointment with a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does sun tanning help get rid of pearly penile papules?
- How do i explain to my fiance that i have pearly penile papules?
- Pearly peniles papules
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pearly penile papules treatment
- Are pearly penile papules contagious?
- Pearly penile papules on head
- Pearly penile papules
- Talk to a dermatologist online