Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of My Puffy Eyelids In The Morning
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
I recently had a heart monitor on with latex tape the next morning my upper eyelid was puffy and swollen what caused this how do I get rid of it?
I got a pimple under my bottom eyelid toward the cheek I popped it last night and this morning it is swollen. No pain. What should I do to get rid of?
Tome: Give it 24 hours to heal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Warm compresses: Warm compresses (wash cloth with hot water and hold it on the eyelids for 5-10 minutes, reheating as needed). Do this in the morning when you wake and at night before you go to bed. Use the wash cloth to scrub the base of the eye lashes after you do the compresses. Use artificial tears during the day. Start oral omega 3s. Most likely due to inflammation from dry eyes and mebomianitis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of swollen eyes puffy eyelids?
- How to get rid of puffy lower eyelids?
- Hypothyroidism how to get rid of puffy eyelids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Get rid of puffy eyes in the morning
- How do i get rid of the pimple on my eyelid?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from crying in the morning?
- I was crying last night and now my eyes are puffy how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free