Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of My Puffy Eyelids In The Morning
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
I recently had a heart monitor on with latex tape the next morning my upper eyelid was puffy and swollen what caused this how do I get rid of it?
I got a pimple under my bottom eyelid toward the cheek I popped it last night and this morning it is swollen. No pain. What should I do to get rid of?
Tome: Give it 24 hours to heal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a cyst under my eyelid for about 4 months now. It used to be puffy but now it's a ball on my eyelid. How do I get rid of it without surgery?
Chalazion: Since this is of a chronic nature the acceptable therapy is to incise it and remove the contents and this is curable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- How do i get rid of the pimple on my eyelid?
- How do you get rid of tendonitis in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of mucus in the throat?
- I have a baby two years ago how do you get rid of the baby wait my 1st child
- How do you get rid of parasites in the body?
- How do you get rid of gas in the stomach?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free