Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Gas After A Colonoscopy
Retained air post-CO: Air is used to inflate your colon & permit inspection during the colonoscopy procedure. During your recovery before discharge you will be encouraged to pass the air back out. This is accomplished by changing your position in bed, gentle abdominal pressure, & verbal encouragement to overcome your natural embarrassment at passing gas. Some air may persist for several hours--call for help if longer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is there anything i can do to get rid of bad gas and irregular bowel movements i've had since a colonoscopy in august 2013?
Crohns meds: If the crohns is still active then meds to control the GI inflammatory process needed these include steroids, immune modulators and diet to minimize symptoms irregular movements can be helped with colace and possibleuse of fleets enema if constipation rather than diarrhea. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How can I get rid of my irregular motion.At times it hard & at times it almost liquid. I have gastric prob. No erosion seen in endoscopy, colonoscopy?
Will resolve: U describe a mild form of ileus, in which intestinal motility is decreased, usually due to inactivity and prescribed narcotics for pain. While this ileus usually resolves in a few days, if u walk, drink enough fluids, minimize or eliminate the use of narcotic pain pills, then this will speed your recovery. If u are unable to hold down fluids, have fever or worsening abdominal pain, see ur md. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Try yogurt: You had heart surgery 4 days ago. You were given antibiotics during the surgery so you can try yogurt to return your normal gut flora. Also walk a lot every day to move the gas along. If you are taking pain killers try to also take a stool softener. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After a colonoscopy what can you do to get rid of gas
- How do you get rid of a large hematoma after cardiac catheterization?
- How do you get rid of gas after surgery?
- How do you get rid of really red eyes after smoking weed?
- How to get rid of gas after colonoscopy?
- Can you get a knot in your deltoid muscle how do you get rid of it?
- How do you get rid of a bloody nose correctly?
- How do you get rid of neck pain after long flight?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free