Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Eye Bags Without Any Formula Or Medication
Various treatments: As we age, our eyelid skin thins and the fat surrounding the eyes bulge forward. The most common types of "bags" under the eyes are related to either too much fat bulging forward or too much redundant skin in the lower eyelid. The surgical approach depends on which of these is the culprit and thus a consultation with an ophthalmologist will help you decide how best to proceed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sleep more: Usually bags under the eyes are caused by not enough sleep. A few days of extra rest should cure it. Sometimes, allergies can cause puffiness. Over the counter allergy tablets help. If you have a photo shoot, use ice. If that is not sufficient, apply a tiny amount of preparation h to the skin with a q tip. Don't get any in your eyes! good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Preparation H: As a conservative measure that you can do at home, you may notice temporary relief by applying preparation h to the area of dark circles. This works by constricting blood vessels under the skin. More permanent measures would require procedures ranging from chemical peels, to laser treatment or even incision surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of eye bags without surgery?
- How do you get rid of a headache without medication?
- How do you get rid of worms without medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of a migraine with no medication?
- How to get rid of black eye bags?
- How to get rid of genetic eye bags?
- How to get rid of eye bags caused by stress?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free