Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Dry Lips
Dry Lips: You can try a lip balm with sunscreen daily and apply vaseline intensive lip therapy several times throughout the day. If the dryness continues it should be evaluated by a dermatologis because of a precancerous condition called actinic cheilitis that can cause similiar symptoms. Thanks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hydrate and protect: First, you have to make sure the tissues are staying healthy. The easy fix is to drink more water to hydrate from the inside, and wear a lip balm to protect lips from the environment (and keep moisture in). Next, eliminate the possibility that youhave an alergic reaction by noting if you get symptoms shortly after certain foods or gums. No relief, see your dentist or oral surgeon to assess. ...Read more
What to do if i've got dry lips and i hate it.Is there any solution to get rid of the dryness of my lips?
Dry lips: First, don't lick your lips. It wets them, but removes the lip's natural moisture. Many patients have told me the burt's bees lip balms work very well to keep lips moisturized. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of a dry cough?
- How do you get rid of a dry throat?
- How do you get rid of herpes on your lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dry patches on lips?
- How do you get rid of dry skin bumps on the upper arms?
- How can you get rid of a swollen lip?
- How do i get rid of a swollen lip?
- Talk to a dermatologist online