Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of Dandruff Around The Eyelashes
Many ways: You have a variety of choices and if for some reason your option has to be "natural", choose among sulfur, coal tar, selenium and ketoconazole, the latter a special gift from nature. If you get seriously sick, I hope you will opt for whatever works best regardless of origin. All types of medicine can and will help you. ...Read more
Controlling dandruff: Dandruff (seborrhea) is common. Shampoos with zinc, salicylic acid, selenium, or coal tar are sold in many stores. Nizoral shampoo (contains anti-fungal) is also available. Doctors may also recommend cortisone or kenalog (triamcinolone) sprays. Prevent dryness (don't wash hair too often). A primary doctor or dermatologist can look for psoriasis, eczema, or fungal infections if unusual or worrisome scalp symptoms. ...Read more
Gentle cleaning. : Getting rid of eyebrow dandruff depends, in part, on what is actually causing the dry, flaky skin in the eyebrow area. Depending on the cause, you may be able to reduce or eliminate eyebrow dandruff by using over-the-counter exfoliants and moisturizers, washing with dandruff shampoo, or applying topical steroid creams. In many cases, you'll find that, with proper treatment, the dandruff goes away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of eyebrow dandruff?
- How do i get rid of really bad dandruff?
- How to get rid off dandruff?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of my dandruff?
- How to get rid of dandruff in toddlers?
- Causes of dandruff and how to get rid of it
- How to get rid of dandruff instantly?
- Talk to a dermatologist online