Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Rid Of A Stuffy Nose Without Medicine I Have A Podcast
Stuffy nose no meds: You can use saline nose drops and/or steam treatment, which will temporary help your stuffy nose without taking meds. ...Read more
Saline: You can try using saline nasal spray or a saline irrigation. These are found at most pharmacies and are over the counter. They are basically salt solutions in different preparations. For some patients this helps their nasal congestion typically from nasal allergies or colds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Runny nose: Salt water drops can help. Otherwise just wait. ...Read more
I have this cough and medicine doesn't help there is a dry spot I can't get rid of I go into coughing attacks also have a stuffy nose ?
First, diagnosis: A stuffy nose can be caused by a variety of diseases such as a viral infection or nasal allergy or non-allergic rhinitis. Although an over the counter nasal spray used for no more than 3 days and an oral decongestant would be effective, try a saline irrigation, a netty-pot for relief of the mucus. Remember, you first need to know the cause of the nasal stuffiness. ...Read more
How can you get rid of a stuffy nose? And what could be going on if you've had it for a couple weeks without any other symptoms?
Several possibilties: A stuffy nose can be caused by a number of diseases. Viral infection, allergic rhinitis, non-allergic rhinitis, rhino-sinusitis may be possibilities. But if you have only had this problem for a few weeks, viral infection is the most likely possibility. Hang in for another 7-10 days and if not better, see an ENT doctor. ...Read more
Neti pots can : Reduce nasal congestion. Mix ¼ tsp salt w 1 cup lukewarm water. More salt can also be used. Place solution in neti pot. Tilt head ; pour solution into 1 nostril. Blow nose lightly ; spit out any liquid that drains into throat. Repeat on other side. This can be done in the evening before you go to bed ; again in the A.M. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of a stuffy nose and ears?
- How do you get rid of a stye i have photo shoot?
- How do you get rid of a canker sore by tomorrow i have a date?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of a cough without medicine?
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online