Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Pink Eye Feces
E.coli: The most common would be e.Coli.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bright red blood in stool, and sharp twisting pains to the far right of my navel, left eye looks like I have pink eye.. What could it be?
Most commonly viral: "pinkeye" is a general term for inflammation of the white of the eye, or conjunctivitis. It is often viral, but can be bacterial or even allergic. Some forms of viral pinkeye can be quite debilitating, even leading to visual loss. Recent antiviral medications have proved quite effective against the more severe forms of conjunctivitis, so be sure to see your eye doctor at the first signs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Pink eye is caused by the same virus that causes the common cold. It is extremely contagious and can remain infective on surfaces for hours. If you touched someone with pink eye and then touched your face (specifically your eye), you can certainly become infected. Hand washing and alcohol sanitizers effectively kill the virus, so be sure to wash after touching someone with pink eye! ...Read more
Irritant rxn ??: Some people are sensitive to one or more of the components of a contact solution & will develop irritation any time they use it. Continued use will likely lead to more inflammation & discomfort. Switching back to one without the component should end the issue but it may take several days & require you stop using the contacts for a while for it to heal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is pink eye and how do you get it?
- How do you get rid of pink eye before it gets really bad?
- How do you get pink eye poop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get a fever with pink eye?
- How fast can you get pink eye?
- How long do you take pink eye medicine?
- How do i get rid of pink eye using home remedies or otc meds?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free