Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get Heart Attacks
It is rare: Heart attacks in 20 y/o is very rare. In patients with a certain type of inherited disease of high cholesterol can have heart attacks even as children. Other causes include radiation damage to the heart from ration treatment for cancer, Cocaine use, and a paradoxical embolus (a clot from a vein in the leg which passes thru a small hole in the heart). All of these are very rare. ...Read more
Why do I get a feeling that I have mini heart attacks... Its very often... Its like my heart goes crazy for about two seconds sometimes more... Its kind if scary to think about.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you feel after a mild heart attack?
- How do you tell the difference between acidity and heart attack?
- Do you poop before a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What aspirin do you take for heart attack?
- What to do if you have heart attack?
- What to do when you are having a heart attack?
- What to do if you have a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online