Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get A Staph Infection In Your Throat
Iv got my partners staph infection causing boils, now IV got bad sore throat are they related , i'm miserable?
Go see a doctor: I would go see a doctor now. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Staph & Skin: Most staphylococcal infections are opportunistic infections meaning they take the opportunity to cause a problem if they can. Most of these infections occur in the skin and are due to the fact that something in the skin, an opportunity, allowed the normally present bacteria to have a party...At your expense. Infections such as pimples, boils, and rashes are common and can recur is some people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Already infected.: A boil IS an infection. You may already have staph (whether it is MRSA or regular staph) which could have caused it. There are other causes. Staph is present on everyone's skin. You can get MRSA from others if you don't have it now. You could have a non-MRSA staph causing your boil, and if it is open or draining can catch MRSA if you do not keep it covered and clean & safe from more germs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes you can.: Venous ulcers are due to a breakdown of the skin usually overlying the medial or lateral ankle due to venous hypertension due to , usually, venous valvular reflux in the saphenous system of veins. These are very prone to bacterial infection and staph can be a component of the infecting organisms. Often times, multiple bacterial will be cultured from these ulcers. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get a bacterial infection in your throat?
- How do you get a staph infection in your blood?
- How do you get rid of a staph infection when it seems to be all over your house?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get a bacterial infection in your stomach?
- How do you get a staph infection on your skin?
- How do you get a bacterial infection in your blood?
- How do you get a fungal infection in your mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online