Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get A Staph Infection In Your Throat
Iv got my partners staph infection causing boils, now IV got bad sore throat are they related , i'm miserable?
Go see a doctor: I would go see a doctor now. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Staph & Skin: Most staphylococcal infections are opportunistic infections meaning they take the opportunity to cause a problem if they can. Most of these infections occur in the skin and are due to the fact that something in the skin, an opportunity, allowed the normally present bacteria to have a party...At your expense. Infections such as pimples, boils, and rashes are common and can recur is some people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes you can.: Venous ulcers are due to a breakdown of the skin usually overlying the medial or lateral ankle due to venous hypertension due to , usually, venous valvular reflux in the saphenous system of veins. These are very prone to bacterial infection and staph can be a component of the infecting organisms. Often times, multiple bacterial will be cultured from these ulcers. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Infection and blood: Yes, there is risk for bacterial infection associated with blood product transfusion- especially with platelet transfusion as it is stored in a room temperature. However your risk to have staph infection coming from your own skin or upper respiratory tract is way way way more common than from blood product transfusion- which is almost always. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get a staph infection on your skin?
- How do you get a staph infection in your blood?
- How do you get staph infection on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is staph infection and how do you get it?
- How do you get staph infection in the blood?
- How do you get a bacterial infection in your throat?
- How do you get's staph infection on your upper breast area?
- Talk to a dermatologist online