Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get A Low Sperm Count
Hi temperature: In most cases the cause of low sperm count is unknown. However, conditions that elevate groin temperature (varicocele, hot tub, placing portable computers on thighs) are the culprits. Taking testosterone for low libido can quickly shut down sperm production. Other causes include stress, high prolactin, and chromosome abnormalities and y deletion mutation (if concentration of <5 million/ml). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Masturbation: You provide a specimen, and it is processed and analyzed by a technologist. ...Read more
I have a low sperm count, had vericocele gains, have been opearated 6 months before , will my sperm count get better .
TESTOSTERONE not ok: Many men with low sperm counts are found to have low testosterone. While there are many advantages to recommending testosterone replacement sperm count and fertility are not one of them. In fact, testosterone replacement will suppress FSH levels and over time sperm production may cease entirely. If you desire fertility, please seek out a urologist trained in fertility medicine or an rei md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you knows that someone have a low sperm count?
- How can you know if a man has a low sperm count?
- How long after unprotected sex do you need to get a std screening?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have after a ruptured spleen to get to the hospital?
- How many days do you get a positive ovulation test?
- How do you get a staph infection in your throat?
- How do you get a rash with tonsillitis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free