Doctor insights on:
How Do You Get A Low Sperm Count
Hi temperature: In most cases the cause of low sperm count is unknown. However, conditions that elevate groin temperature (varicocele, hot tub, placing portable computers on thighs) are the culprits. Taking testosterone for low libido can quickly shut down sperm production. Other causes include stress, high prolactin, and chromosome abnormalities and y deletion mutation (if concentration of <5 million/ml). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Masturbation: You provide a specimen, and it is processed and analyzed by a technologist. ...Read more
I have a low sperm count, had vericocele gains, have been opearated 6 months before , will my sperm count get better .
Many possibilities: Including low testosterone, smoking, illegal drug use such as anabolic steroids, XS alcohol consumption, previous mumps, blocked vas deferens or ejaculatory duct, previous gonorrhea or chlamydia infections, retrograde ejulation, undescended testes now or bilateral undescended testes as a child, prolonged heat as in sitting in hot tub for a long periods and obesity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you knows that someone have a low sperm count?
- How to get pregnant with low sperm count?
- How to get pregnant faster with low sperm count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will urologists do for low sperm count?
- Getting a women pregnant with low sperm count
- Chances of getting pregnant with low sperm count
- How can i concieve with a low sperm count?
- Talk to a urologist online for free