Doctor insights on:
How Do You Figure Out Your Body Mass Index Without A Bmi Calculator
Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement based on a person's height and weight, to decide if a person is too heavy or too light for his height. The index is a number that can be in the underweight range, normal range, overweight range, or obese range. Children use different number ranges than adults do, ...Read more
Any BMI calculator: Bmi is only dependent on height and weight. Unfortunately age and gender don't factor into the calculation, thus one of the limitation of the calculation. Many elite body builders would be considered overweight or obese, as an example. As a result of low body fat. Use the calculation as an initial guide and work with your pcp or a dietitian to further evaluate the child's condition. ...Read more
What are BMI calculators don't calculate muscle mass and bone mass in addition to body fat do they?
Weight:height.: The BMI is simply your weight with respect to your height - an overly simplistic and thereby essentially flawed assessment of your health. It's a bit better when used in combination with body fat measurement. That being said, a high BMI might be associated with diabetes and heart disease amongst other health conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you figure out your body fat percentage?
- How do you figure out your due date pregnancy?
- Index body mass calculator
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pediatric body mass index calculator
- Advanced body mass index calculator
- Army body mass index calculator
- Body mass index calculator for teens
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free