Doctor insights on:
How Do You Feel During The First Week Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is doing extreme ab workouts or just general ab work outs during the first week of pregnancy okay?
Period in pregnancy: No you do not get any period when you are pregnant. ...Read more
I had a colposcopy and cryosurgery done during the first week of pregnancy. Is there any risk involved?
Very common: And usually very harmless. If the palpitations are causing you to be dizzy or short of breath, contact your doc to further evaluate. ...Read more
Anxiety, nervousness: Nausea, euphoria, anxiety, nervousness are the main symptoms you should expect - depending on your emotional status and social situation. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check a home pregnancy test to make sure. If pregnancy is not desired, take precautions with contraceptive options. ...Read more
During the first week or two of pregnancy, is the cervix tender(would i experience the same symptoms and sighns of ovulating) or no?
Prob not: Depending on the type and how you started taking them. I usually recommend another method for the first week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- First few weeks of pregnancy
- What do you feel first week of pregnancy?
- What do you feel in the first weeks of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you feel the first month of pregnancy?
- How do you feel during early pregnancy?
- What do you feel the first two weeks of pregnancy?
- Can you feel signs of pregnancy in the first week?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online