Doctor insights on:
How Do You Feel During The First Week Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is doing extreme ab workouts or just general ab work outs during the first week of pregnancy okay?
Period in pregnancy: No you do not get any period when you are pregnant. ...Read more
I had a colposcopy and cryosurgery done during the first week of pregnancy. Is there any risk involved?
Very common: And usually very harmless. If the palpitations are causing you to be dizzy or short of breath, contact your doc to further evaluate. ...Read more
Anxiety, nervousness: Nausea, euphoria, anxiety, nervousness are the main symptoms you should expect - depending on your emotional status and social situation. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check a home pregnancy test to make sure. If pregnancy is not desired, take precautions with contraceptive options. ...Read more
During the first week or two of pregnancy, is the cervix tender(would i experience the same symptoms and sighns of ovulating) or no?
Prob not: Depending on the type and how you started taking them. I usually recommend another method for the first week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- First few weeks of pregnancy
- Do you feel anything the first week of pregnancy?
- How do you feel the first month of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do you feel the first two weeks of pregnancy?
- What do the first few weeks of pregnancy feel like?
- Do you gain weight during the first month of pregnancy?
- Can you do abdominal exercises during the first trimester of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online