Doctor insights on:
How Do You Differentiate Between Lymphoma And Myeloma
I had not heard of "kahler's disease" until seeing multiple questions on healthtap. It is multiple myeloma (mm). "multiple" is from the often seen "multiple" bone lesions (especially in advanced disease). Mm is a cancer of plasma cells [highly specialized b white blood cells (lymphocytes)] that produce antibodies. Sx are crab: hypercalcemia, renal insufficency, anemia, ...Read more
Yes - RR 2.0 to 4.0: Relative risk (rr) incr mgus 2.8, myeloma 2.9, lpl/wm 4.0, cll 2.0. From landgren et al. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19182202 the myeloma cytogenetics are reviewed in greenberg et al. May 2013 -- http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/23647020. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The dr. Said i had polycolonial gammapathy. I'm 26 with pots and possible autoimmune w/ ANA 1:160 & ESR 29. She said she's sending me to an oncologist which has me really scared! why? Lymphoma? Multiple myleloma? Leukemia?
My mom, 81, was diagnosed with stage 3 poorly differentiated squamous cells. Now is told she instead has stage 2 Lymphoma. Which one is accurate?
Lymphoma: Stage II ymphoma same side of diaphragm or in a nearby organ IIE. Stage III is in nodes on both sides of the diaphragm or into an area or organ next to the lymph nodes is noted with an E ,IIIE, or into the spleen IIIS or both III SE. Stage IV is in an organ not right next to a lymph node and bulky disease has an X qualifier. Good luck to your Mom and God bless. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you differentiate between tumor or clot on a ct scan?
- How can you differentiate between syphilis and chancroid?
- How do i differentiate between syphillis chancre and chancroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to differentiate between heart attack and gastric pain?
- How to differentiate between aerobic anaerobic respiration?
- How to differentiate between pms and pregnancy symptoms?
- How to differentiate between atrial flutter and fibrillation?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free