Doctor insights on:
How Do You Deal With A Mattress That Has Scabies On It
My husband has scabies and The doctor mentioned washing clothing and towels, but what about fabric furniture and mattresses or upholstered items?
Scabies: You can spray everywhere and dry them with hot air. Also you can expose them in sun heat. ...Read more
After i aply the prescribed cream for scabies, can I wash everything in hot water and spray my mattress and furniture with clorox disinfecting spray?
Is scabies transferred through barefoot public places, such as a public pool or other area's like this, or a campground cabin and the beds they have?
Scabies: You have to come in contact with scabies to get it. It is usually from another person, both by skin to skin and sexual contact. It can be transmitted through bed sheets, and towels, if they were not washed. Also pets can have it, and you can get it from them. This is the CDC site, which has a much more complete explanation. http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/gen_info/faqs.html ...Read more
Person to Person: Scabies are mites that are transmitted by person to person contact, either from adult to adult, adult to child or child to child.. Since scabies can survive for up to three days without a host, there also have been reported instances of scabies being transmitted through wearing or handling heavily-contaminated clothing. Scabies usually results in severe itching of the skin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you deal with a person who has a narcissistic personality disorder?
- How do you deal with severe arthritis in the knees on a day to day basis?
- How do you make a boil on your vagina go away before it gets bigger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i heal a cut that has been there for a while on my foot air it out?
- I have a tiny bump on my tonguewoke up with ithow do i stop it from hurting
- How do you care for a ganglion cyst that was aspirated on top of your wrist?
- How do you help someone with amenorrhea get back on a regular schedule?
- Talk to a dermatologist online