Doctor insights on:
How Do You Clean Your System Of Weed
You can't 'clean': Weed out of your system. Single use marijuana may be found in blood for 12 to 24 hours. Regular use marijuana may be found in blood for 2 to 7 days. Single use marijuana might be detected in urine for 1 to 7 days (or more) and regular marijuana can be detected in urine for 7 to 100 days (longer periods have been reported though). ...Read more
What is the proper way to detox your body? I am going to be drug tested in about 7-10 days and have weed in my system. How do i get clean fast?
Detox not helpful: Unless using large amounts of cannabis for some time often urines will be negative after a week or so. The best way to avoid detection and be forthright about it is to simply ensure that you leave a dilute urine. This can be done by getting rid of the first urine of the morning and then drinking plenty of fluids prior to your leaving a sample. All the best. Is cannabis a problem for you? ...Read more
Drug screening?: Are you asking how long before a drug screen is negative? If so, there is nothing i know of to hasten that. Most Cocaine is gone in a matter of a few hours, but the screen can stay positive for a while. If you are talking about how to clean up your act, i.e. Quit using cocaine, that needs both a strong commitment from you and guidance for an addiction specialist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Time: Testing will show attempts to clean out your system which is considered a failure. ...Read more
No: Rarely do heavy smokers test positive after 90 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get weed out of your system?
- How long does it take to clean your system of weed?
- How to clean your body of weed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Quickest way to clean your system of weed
- Best way to clean your system of weed
- Clean weed out your system fast
- Fastest way to clean your system of weed
- How long to clean your system of weed?