Doctor insights on:
How Do You Clean Your System Of Weed
You can't 'clean': Weed out of your system. Single use marijuana may be found in blood for 12 to 24 hours. Regular use marijuana may be found in blood for 2 to 7 days. Single use marijuana might be detected in urine for 1 to 7 days (or more) and regular marijuana can be detected in urine for 7 to 100 days (longer periods have been reported though). ...Read more
What is the proper way to detox your body? I am going to be drug tested in about 7-10 days and have weed in my system. How do i get clean fast?
Detox not helpful: Unless using large amounts of cannabis for some time often urines will be negative after a week or so. The best way to avoid detection and be forthright about it is to simply ensure that you leave a dilute urine. This can be done by getting rid of the first urine of the morning and then drinking plenty of fluids prior to your leaving a sample. All the best. Is cannabis a problem for you? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get weed out of your system?
- How long does it take to clean your system of weed?
- How to clean your body of weed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Quickest way to clean your system of weed
- Best way to clean your system of weed
- Clean weed out your system fast
- Fastest way to clean your system of weed
- How long to clean your system of weed?