Doctor insights on:
How Do You Catch Hpv
HPV: HPV is a very common virus and there are many strains. Only a few of them are associated with cervical cancer for the female. Once you have the virus it will stay in your system. There is no treatment for the virus. The best prevention at this time is to get the HPV vaccine prior to sexual activity to prevent you from contracting the virus. Screening pap smears is important to look for changes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible to catch HPV from shared use of towels, toilets, and pants (if they were worn without underwear)?
If a man has oral sex with i female that has HPV and warts. And has oral with another female can the other female catch HPV and warts?
Can you catch hpv from a toliet seat urine or can you catch a disease from urine period please help?
Here are some ...: Catching virus or bacteria doesn't mean going to contract and develop disease by virus or bacteria because we constantly rely on the natural barriers - skin/ mucosa, and personal defense immune ability to win the invisible war against the all microorganisms inside and around us. Of course, taking precaution with sanitary approach to daily living would help, but not overzealous and even obsessive. ...Read more
I took a sip with MY straw from the drink of a person infected with oral HPV (she had already drunk from her cup). Can I catch HPV this way?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much do claritin or zyrtec help when you catch a cold?
- How long does it take to get oral cancer if you catch hpv at 25y?
- How do you catch mrsa from someone who has it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of hpv virus?
- How do you catch pneumonia?
- How much hpv do you have to have before testing positive?
- What is hpv and how do you get it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free