Doctor insights on:
How Do U Know If You Have Cancer
Why do so many kids and teens get cancer ? My daughter knows 2 kids at her school with it and one other friend who is a survivor. Why so common ?
Wish we knew:(: Most expert however seem to believe that besides genetics, toxic contamination of environment may be the contributing factor for the seeming uptake in cancer prevalence all across the population. Our ability to diagnose them more readily than before would be an added factor, just like Autism, which has become much prevalent in recent years. ...Read more
I have been prescribed by urologist estrace 0.01% cream for vaginal discomfort? I've had breast cancer. Doctor knows it but says it would be safe .
I need colonoscopy, without HIV, hepatitis B or C, not cancer. Where to find a doctor who understands the dilemma and what to do about it? TB
Much too broad: Look to the american cancer society for the early warning signs of cancer. There are many types, so there are many signs. Unexpected bleeding, weight loss, unexplained pain, enlarging lumps, breast changes, fatigue, change in stool, easy bruising, persistent cough are among signs/symptoms which could indicate cancer. Good luck. ...Read more
Pathology: We can sometimes make a pretty good guess just from symptoms and a few tests. But a guess isn't good enough and a firm diagnosis usually involves looking at tissue taken from the tumor--sometimes just a few cells from a pap test or sputum are enough and sometimes a lot more is removed if the tests strongly suggest a malignancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if u have skin cancer?
- How do you know if u have thyroid problems?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have skin cancer on your back and butt?
- How do u know if you have lupus?
- How do u know if you have herpes?
- How do you know if you have breast cancer yahoo?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free