Doctor insights on:
How Do U Have An Abortion
Maybe ok?: Some women will not have a lot of pain. But you should have cramping, bleeding and pass tissue. Be sure you're under the care of a doctor or other provider experienced in managing medical abortions. You need follow-up. In some cases the medications don't work. You need to be 100% certain that there isn't a continuing pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: I am concerned about your question. Hope you reach Gyn who does terminations or planned parenthood for safe option to terminate. Please do not do anything that can place your life at risk - infection, bleeding etc. ...Read more
Usually mild: Most women report some degree of psychological distress after a miscarriage. However, according to mghcwmh only about 1 in 10 women actually meet criteria for major depression. Risk factors for depression after miscarriage include a prior history of depression, having inadequate social supports and being childless. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A million: in 2011, there were 1,058,490 abortions in the USA. The rate has been dropping since the mid '80s. Best wishes. ...Read more
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many weeks can u be to have an abortion?
- Up to how many weeks can u have an abortion
- How long after an abortion do u get your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do u know if u have diabetes?
- How do u know if u have anxiety?
- How do u know if u have a brain tumor?
- How do u know when u have a miscarriage?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free