Doctor insights on:
How Do U Cure A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Some options: If it’s your 1st possible yeast infection or you aren’t sure if it’s yeast – see your dr. Some tx options include vaginal cream, ointment or suppository for sev. Days (7 to 14 days sometimes). Otc meds include Monistat (miconzole), vagistat-1 (tioconazole), femstat (buoconazole), Gyne-Lotrimin or mycelex( clotrimazole). Otc meds don’t work ? See your dr. S/he may order Diflucan (fluconazole) (oral antifungal). ...Read more
??For good ??: Unfortunately yeast spores are around us every day & are estimated to comprise 5% of the dry weight of your stool. It is unlikely that you could rid yourself of this material for any more than a brief period. It is the conditions of moisture & skin irritation that allows the spores of yeast to cause an infection. Those predisposed must remain vigilant & treat early to reduce impact on your life. ...Read more
Some tips: Natural approaches to yeast infections: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do u know u have a yeast infection?
- How do u know when you have a yeast infection?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cure a yeast infection naturally?
- How to cure a vaginal yeast infection?
- How to cure a yeast infection in men?
- How to cure penile yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free