Doctor insights on:
How Do Trigger Points Develop
Muscle pain: I am not familiar with that term. Perhaps you are referring to fibromyalgia, a condition involving muscle and joint pain as well as fatigue. The syndrome can include anxiety or depression, a greater sensitivity to pain, resulting in trigger points, chronic headaches, stiffness, and other symptoms. See your doctor for an evaluation if you are concerned that you have this condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pain in Muscles: Trigger points are focal areas of muscle fibers within a muscle that are hyperirritable. They are felt to be small areas of contracted muscle within taut bands of muscle. When these trigger points are pressed they cause pain not only locally, but can cause referred pain at a different site. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: Start with otc pain meds and stretching esercises, if no relief then physical therapy for myofacial release, tapping, modalities with stretching and strengthening exercises and postural correction, if no releif then injection therapy or accupuncture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do the trigger points that are related to fibromyalgia exist most of the time or just in times of pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do pericarditis myocarditis and endocarditis develop?
- How many weight watchers points plus do i get 2012?
- How do i avoid developing cauda equina syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i avoid developing dry air nasal irritation?
- My boyfriend got a burn on his arm an developed a rash how do we treat it
- How do you develop polymyositis?
- How many weight watchers points plus do i get calculator?
- How long do babies have without breathing before they develop hie?