Doctor insights on:
How Do Toenails Grow
They could: But if the nail has been bruised or otherwise injured more severely the root (matrix) that they grow from can be injured, causing the nail(s) to grow back deformed. Injury to the nail can cause secondary infection, which can also further deform/damage the new nail. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
12-18 months: Nothing you can do to make them grow any faster. ...Read more
About six months: May be sooner depending on toe and overall health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do fingernails and toenails turn white when they grow longer?
- Toenails grow up
- How do your teeth grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do sebaceous cysts grow?
- How do i know if my toenail is infected?
- How do i get rid of an ingrown toenail?
- How do i grow taller naturally?
- Talk to a dermatologist online