Doctor insights on:
How Do The Circulatory System And Respiratory System Both Help To Maintain Homeostasis
Hows does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too Many to Say Here: By circulating blood and other cells the circulatory system suppiles nutrients, energy, protection & a myriad of other things throughout the body to control the balance. It transports hormones to control all aspects of our body & it also helps control our core & extremities temperature and helps remove dead cells throughout the body. It would take books to say all the ways homeostasis is acheived. ...Read more
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum. ...Read more
Crud in chest: You mean phlegm in your chest.You need to stop smoking if you smoke if you have nasal allergies to treat with antohistamines and/or nasal steroids if you have asthma you need long term bronchdilaters with inhaled steroids and you can try over the counter musinex as well we need more history to advice what applies to you see your doctor if in doubt. ...Read more
- How does the circulatory system help maintain homeostasis?
- How does the circulatory system maintain homeostasis?
- Respiratory system maintain homeostasis
- How does the immune system help maintain homeostasis?
- How does the cardiovascular system maintain homeostasis?
- How does the immune system maintain homeostasis?
- How does the digestive system maintain homeostasis?
- How does blood help maintain homeostasis in the body?
- What does the respiratory system have to do with homeostasis?
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?