Doctor insights on:
How Do Prevent Yellow Teeth From Daily Coffee
SEE A DENTIST AND: Cut down on the java...Get a more detailed answer ›
Pls suggest how i can whiten my yellow teeth in home....It is caused due to large consumption of tea and coffee.
Yellow teeth: Can be caused by external stain such as with coffee, tea and smoking as well as internal coloration. Start by seeing your dentist for a thorough check-up and professional cleaning. Then discuss how best to whiten your teeth. There are many methods and many factors that go into determining what would be best for your specific situation. Get the facts first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I don't drink coffee, tea and /or wine, neither do I smoke. I do have very mild fluorosis, is it possible to whiten my naturally yellow teeth?
Yes: But over the counter products are not going to help much. Go see your dentist and talk to them about options to make your smile the best it can be. ...Read more
Yellow Teeth: There are usually no quick fixes in life and skipping from point A to point D may cause more problems. You never bleach your teeth without a checkup and professional cleaning first. If the yellow is plaque or tartar it needs to be removed if bleaching or not. If you try to bleach without being evaluated and professionally cleaned first you are very likely to be very disappointed with the result. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you prevent your leg ulcers from weeping?
- How do i prevent my new sunburn from blistering?
- How do i prevent gout from recurring?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i prevent mosquito bites from itching?
- Nice guy but poor oral hygiene and yellow teeth how do i tell if he smokes
- How do you prevent thymoma from reoccurrence?
- How do i prevent from cramping after a long run?
- Talk to a dentist online for free