Doctor insights on:
How Do People Have Miscarriages
Lots of things: There are too many causes to list here. Sometimes, the problem is with the fetus-this cannot be controlled. Sometime there are problems with hormones, blood flow to the baby, problems with the placenta, problems with the womb, etc. if you have had multiple miscarriages on OB specialist such as a reproductive endocrinologist might be helpful. ...Read more
Many things: Making a human being is very complicated. Sometimes something goes wrong. When your body recognizes the problem, you have a miscarriage. One of the most common problems is a genetic abnormality in the growing embryo. Other causes are recreational drug use, toxin exposure, trauma, maternal illness, infection...Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: Sometimes it is obvious, many times it is not. Most women have some amount of bleeding during early pregnancy due to implantation and they may think they have (or are) miscarried. The best way to tell for sure is with an ultrasound and sometimes by following serial HCG levels in the blood. ...Read more
Miscarriages: Most miscarriages happen because the embryo simply fails to successfully develop through all of the important early steps in the reproductive process. Sometimes there are nutritional or hormone deficiencies and sometimes a genetic or chromosome problem. Almost never is there a cause related to something the mother had any control over. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do u know when u have a miscarriage?
- How do u know if ur having a miscarriage?
- How do i know if i have had a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do u know when your having a miscarriage?
- How long do you bleed when you have a miscarriage?
- How do you know if your having a early miscarriage?
- How do i know when i'm having a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free