Doctor insights on:
How Do Lesbians Prevent Spreading St Ds
Protect yourself: Women who partner with women can use barrier methods including condoms (if they have male partners), fingercots and dental dams (with female and female bodied partners) and disinfect and wash any sexual toys. Women should also see their health provider for routine screening for sti's includng hiv. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Condoms or abstain: Condoms prevents std's, but not 100% against herpes. Hsv is a virus that lives in the skin in the perineal area (any skin your undwear touches). If someone has herpes, even w/o symptoms (the person might not even know they have it), & they are wearing a condom (which only covers the penis, leaving the rest of the perineum exposed) they can pass it on through sex. If you abstain its 100%. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The only 100%: Fail safe method is abstinence. The next closest thing is proper use of a condom (male or female). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you tell grandkids grandma is a lesbian?
- How does std spread?
- How to prevent the spread of lice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you use universal precautions to prevent the spread of pathogens?
- How to prevent std infection?
- How to prevent getting stds?
- How can stds be prevented?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free