Doctor insights on:
How Do I Treat Gum Erosion
It looks like you : Forgot to list what the labret piercing is being compared to. Please clarify ; re-ask question. ...Read more
Maybe: It's not the type of metal. It's the metal rubbing on the gum tissue causing it to erode away. The same thing would happen with 24k gold. You should remove the oral piercings right away unless you want to risk losing teeth. ...Read more
Clinching teeth: Clinching teeth breaks the enamel at the gum line. Also brushing too hard breaks the thin enamel at the gum line. Always use a soft brush and throw away old tooth brushes which get hard over time from usage. Get evaluated if you are clinching or grinding get a custom made night guard. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just noticed black spots along the front of My lower gum line, as well as some erosion. I've been dipping for close to 20 years now. Tooth loss?
I have what i think is an "erosion cavity" at the back of my tooth. What are the ways to treat this?
I had PTK a year ago to treat my recurrent corneal erosion, is there a possible way I can wear contact lenses again without it relapsing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat a swelling caused from a centipede bite?
- How do i treat low iron saturation levels?
- How do i make my gums pink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- How do i treat a severely jammed finger?
- How do i treat a yeast infection on the penis?
- How do i treat an ear ache due to having a cold in a 10 year old?
- I have a badly bruised toe how do i treat it