Doctor insights on:
How Do I Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
See your gyn: You need a culture script meds, and if you take acidolphilus pills or probiotcis daily , either of those is preventative. ...Read more
Check up: Bv usually needs to be treated by prescription antibiotics. If you have frequent recurrences, talk to your doctor about possible ways to balance your pH and keep the vaginal bacteria in better balance. Some people used over the counter products such as rephresh or luvena. Some physicians use vaginal suppositories containing boric acid, but these need to be made by a compounding pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for bacterial vaginosis. How can I treat it fast?
Several: Common symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include a thin discharge, which may or may not be irritating. Also a foul or fishy odor, especially after intercourse. Treatment includes either vaginal antibiotic cream or oral medication, also using boric acid suppositories (usually available by prescription and made up in a compounding pharmacy) to lower the vaginal ph. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat bacterial vaginosis at home?
- How do you treat bacterial vaginosis?
- I have a badly bruised toe how do i treat it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i treat a swelling caused from a centipede bite?
- How do i treat low iron saturation levels?
- How do i treat a cough on a 7 month old baby?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free