Doctor insights on:
How Do I Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
See your gyn: You need a culture script meds, and if you take acidolphilus pills or probiotcis daily , either of those is preventative. ...Read more
Check up: Bv usually needs to be treated by prescription antibiotics. If you have frequent recurrences, talk to your doctor about possible ways to balance your pH and keep the vaginal bacteria in better balance. Some people used over the counter products such as rephresh or luvena. Some physicians use vaginal suppositories containing boric acid, but these need to be made by a compounding pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you treat bacterial vaginosis?
- How can i treat bacterial vaginosis at home?
- Treat bacterial vaginosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you stop and prevent bacterial vaginosis?
- 3 ways to treat bacterial vaginosis
- Does cefprozil treat bacterial vaginosis?
- D mannose treat bacterial vaginosis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free