Doctor insights on:
How Do I Treat Arthritis Without Taking Medicine
I'm taking methotrexate along with folic acid. Are there any holistic medicines to treat my psoriatic arthritis?
Yes, many: There are a huge array of holistic/complementary approaches to treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. See http://www.Thorne.Com/altmedrev/.Fulltext/12/4/319.Pdf ; http://www.Familynaturopath.Ca/tips-resources/articles/solving-psoriasis/ ; http://homeopathyplus.Com.Au/psoriasis-treated-by-homeopathy/ ; http://bit.Ly/17eaeuh i advised working with a good holistic md ;/or homeopath. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello Doc, I recently participated in a clinical trial 4 drug 2 treat R. Arthritis & am having pain in my hands & feet. What should I do 4 treatment?
Talk to trial team: Speak to your doctor who is conducting the trail , make sure is not the re-action to medication ...Read more
Depends: If you are overweight, the best means of reducing stress on your joints is weight loss. For painful arthrits of the knee for every pound you are overweight you induce anywhere from 4-7 pounds of added force thru your knee depending on activity such as stair climbing. Put down the cheeseburger and choose something healthy. You can't change genetics which probably is the most important factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know im pregnant without taking a test?
- How do i treat nerve damage in the shoulder without going to physical therapy?
- How do you get rid of a stuffy nose without medicine i have a podcast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid af a urinary tract infection without taking antibiotics?
- I hate taking medicine what can i do to treat kidney infections
- How do i treat major depression without medications?
- How can i lower my blood pressure without taking medicine?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free