Doctor insights on:
How Do I Treat A Yeast Infection On The Penis
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast infection on penis for a few years n everyday I have to wash n within 6 hours it starts to form. How to treat n will this b more prone to stds?
? Smega not yeast: Smegma, which is like "dandruff" of the penis can collect very rapidly and look like & could be mistaken for yeast. Hopefully the yeast was treaed with an antifungal like lotrimin or mycostatin, in which case the whitish stuff you see is likely smegma. Good news is that you are no more prone to std than anyone else.. Please use condom protection, same as any other male to reduce risk of stds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: That can occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Burning, itching: A yeast infection of the skin of the groin, called tinea cruris, presents as intensely red, itchy, with occasionally in burning pain sensation. If you know someone with these symptoms, have him evaluated by a physician. Hygiene, keeping the area clean and dry, wearing loose, breathable fabrics, and use of prescription topical antifungal medications are necessary to control the infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat a yeast infection?
- How do i treat a yeast infection at home?
- How to treat a yeast infection on the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- How do i treat a fungal infection between my toes?
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free