Doctor insights on:
How Do I Tighten Loose Skin On My Stomach After Triplets
Abdominoplasty!: The only real answer here (after triplets) is abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). This can remove the extra skin, but more importantly, repair the stretched muscles of your abdominal wall. This is best after your family is complete (i bet it is now!) and may need to wait until the triplets are old enough that you can recover appropriately after the procedure. You should not lift over ten pounds for 6 wks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Loose skin: Abdominoplasty or "tummy tuck" is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. This type of surgery is usually sought by patients with loose tissues after pregnancy or individuals with sagging after major weight loss. ...Read more
Loose arms MWL: The mainstay of arm tightening after massive weight loss is a brachioplasty or arm lift. This involves excision of the excess skin along the upper arm and axilla. This is a relatively easy procedure but the scarring often takes a little longer to mature than other body contouring sites. It may take 18-24 months. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of loose skin on my stomach and love handles?
- How do i tighten loose abdominal skin after losing weight?
- How to tighten the loose skin on your stomach after a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tighten my stomach skin after pregnancy?
- How to tighten loose skin on stomach after weight loss?
- How do i lighten the dark skin on my inner thighs due to chafing?
- How long should i wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?
- Talk to a dermatologist online