Doctor insights on:
How Do I Tell If Products Are Scams Or If They Actually Work
I just received my blood work back and I have a low Lymp Auto result. Mine is 15.1 and it says normal is 21.8 to 51.7. Can you tell me what that means?
Lymphopenia: not necessarily bad. Repeat and I bet it will be normal ...Read more
Incomplete: question. May wish to clarify & re-ask. ...Read more
But can tell me which company's product rates better re effectiveness? As mentioned, no generic works as well as elavil (amitriptyline) did & this isn't a mind thing
Have to try and see: The fda requires each generic drug to be identical in dose, delivery, and bioavailability. http://www.fda.gov/drugs/resourcesforyou/consumers/buyingusingmedicinesafely/understandinggenericdrugs/default.htm there may be differences in fillers, additives, coloring agents, etc, though. The fda is the rating system you're asking about. So, you'll have to try different ones to find what works 4 u. ...Read more
I tested positive on a test monday and went to the obgyn and they said I tested negative and I have been bleeding but its only been light red and he said I miscarriage but he done blood work and suppose to call tomorrow with the result can u tell me a lit
Fluids: Consuming 20-25 grams of fiber per day and drinking 80-100 ounces of non caffeinaqted non alcoholic fluids per day regularly and adding 20 ounces per 30 minutes of excercise, works for most people with uncomplicated constipation. Excercising regularly also keeps the bowels moving. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do reconnected nerves actually grow back and work?
- Do the breast pumps for enlarging breasts actually work?
- Do braces actually work in preventing acl injuries?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i tell if i am bipolar?
- How do i tell if a baby is a genius?
- How do i tell if a toddler has a concussion?
- How do i tell if i have mouth cancer?
- Effective acne products