Doctor insights on:
How Do I Tell If I Have Mouth Cancer
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Get checked: Ent or oral surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: You cannot lie, hide, or cheat cancer. If you are worried, be very truthful and let the testing begin. You need to know what you are up against, and waiting is not a good option. Lastly, but equally as important...Stop chewing tobacco, it is a hard habit to break, understood, but think of the alternative. Best of luck to you, i wish you the best! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your dentist: Firstly, you should perhaps seek treatment for your bulimia. The "reflux" (bringing up) of gastric acids causes severe erosion of tooth enamel, specifically on back of front teeth. May also irritate soft tissues. Mouth cancer can present in many places (tongue, cheeks, floor of mouth, etc) with varied appearance. A dentist, (especially an oral surgeon) may be best for judging. Don't wait. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very low: Smoking, chewing tobacco and drinking alcohol can lead to oral cancer. A recent study showed that over 90% of oral cancers were associated with combining heavy smoking and heavy drinking while a virus is also suspected in oral cancer, the risk is very low in non drinkers and non smokers. ...Read more
Cheek biting: Remote if at all possible. Try to stop anyway. See your dentist for a routine soft tissues head and neck exam every six months. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i tell if i have testicular cancer?
- How do i tell if i have cancer or just a fungi infection?
- How do i know if i have a sti in my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have a recurrence of thyroid cancer?
- How do i tell if i have real allergies or vasomotor rhinitis?
- How do i tell if i have genital warts?
- How do i tell if i have tmj syndrome?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free