Doctor insights on:
How Do I Take Care Of A Boil After It Has Popped And Left Behind A Small Hole
Should heal: The small hole after popping a boil will heal itself. It may form a scar but it will heal. It's not advisable to pop a boil at home though. ...Read more
There was a boil on my chin and I popped it then this scar appeard after popping it what do I do ?
Tissue destruction: When you have a small, localized infection like that -a real 'war' is going on-between the germs and your immune system. That's why there's such an inflammatory reaction. If a small 'hole' exists after you expressed pus-which is made up of dead immune cells and germs- don't worry. This will 'fill in' naturally via the body's healing process (granulation). If it's really painful/sore, show a doctor ...Read more
After a boil heals, there left a hole in the middle. It's quite small but I can't tell if it's a good thing or bad thing. Help?
BE PATIENT: In many such situations healing will follow a different pattern than a simple cut.The edges don't just come together (simple cut) the healing is often from the inside. Think of a pit/hole that becomes shallower every day. This is labeled secondary intent, a form of healing that often takes a bit longer.In the end, there may be a small visible scar, but healing still occurs. ...Read more
I heard. That u shouldn't pop a boil at home mine started oozing when I n took a shower now I have a small whole how should I care for it ?
Pressure: You should not try and pop a boil as it could induce infection but if under heat it spontaneously ruptures then while in the shower apply pressure get the pus out and keep covery and apply topical antibiotic cream then cover if not improved by thie next morning seek medical evaluation risk of more sserious celulitis. ...Read more
I got bit by a spider about 3 months ago rite behind my left earlobe and ever since theres a boil type thing that I've perplex several times what is it?
Hi, i had a small hard bump on my left shoulder. Now 6 months later it has grown to were you can see it through my shirt and it hurts not a boil?
Could: Be a cyst, or ac joint, go see orthopedic. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i take care of a black eye after 3 days?
- How do i take care of a tooth infection without going to the dentist?
- Is insomnia a symptom of depression or stress and how do i cure it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- How do i get rid of a bad cough and tight chest?
- Talk to a dermatologist online