Doctor insights on:
How Do I Stop Tooth Ache Pain
I have a bad tooth ache and nothing is helping. How can I make it stop? I'm on the verge of tears....
See a dentist ASAP: A tooth pain won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. OTC pain medications such as NSAIDs or Tylenol, (acetaminophen) can all reduce the pain slightly, but none of these treats the cause. Visit a dentist ASAP for definitive diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Taken amox tr-k for an issue and it ended up giving me a tooth ache, do I stop taking it or continue to. The tooth is bad but had no tooth ache until ?
Extreme tooth ache and Excedrin migraine is the only thing that will stop the pain, how often can u really take this med? It said 24 hour help!
Am 36years my last period lasted for 2day instead of 3days it started on d 7th of nov and stop 9nov now I have headaches tender bbs tooth ache
See a dentist ASAP: Any other treatment is a temporary relief. A tooth pain won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. You can use NSAID OTC or Tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain control. See your dentist ASAP. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i stop the pain?
- How do i relieve tooth pain?
- How to stop the pain in a tooth with a cavity?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop tooth pain fast?
- How to stop tooth nerve pain?
- What can i do for a tooth ache?
- How do i get rid of wisdom tooth pain without narcotics?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free