Doctor insights on:
How Do I Shorten My Period
Doctor can evaluate: The average cycle length (from the first day of one period to the first day of the next) is 28 days. Anything from 21-35 days is considered within normal limits. There are many causes for irregular periods. If you are having periods every two weeks, you might consider seeing your doctor for a full history and physical to determine what the cause could be. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My periods last 7 days which are really annoying. I'm on birth control. how do I shorten my period?
Contraceptives: One of the benefits of hormonal contraception is that most women will decrease the length and amount of their menstrual flow. Birth control pills are generally known for this effect. Depo Provera is well known for suppressing menstrual bleeding as is the Mirena Intrauterine Device. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know im pregnant before my missed period?
- How do i know if i missed my period?
- Why do i have irregular period bleeding how unbalanced must my hormones be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know im pregnant before my period?
- How do i know when my next period is coming?
- How many days after my period do i ovulate?
- How do i stop my period once it has started?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free