Doctor insights on:
How Do I Remove Pimples From My Upper Back Skin Area
Don't scrub: Please don't scrub your back! your skin is not a pot, it should not be scrubbed. In the long run that will only make your acne worse. Back skin is second only to the soles of your feet in thickness, so most of the time an oral medication is necessary to control it effectively. Topical medications have very limited efficacy on the back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Lots of ways: Back pimples are a turn-off for some women and if this is the case, you want to get treated. I have had a great deal of success with topical Clindamycin for patients; my own acne was severe and i spent many years on tetracycline with good results. Failing that, a dermatologist is needed to prescribe accutane. There's no reason that in the 21st century your acne can't be controlled. ...Read more
I have skin pimples on my upper back since 5 years. I tried to cure it but it doesn't work. So please give me solution for that.
SeeSee dermatologist: See dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I have tiny bumps on my neck/upper back. They are not filled with pus so are not pimples. Could they be a rash or a skin problem? Sometimes they itch.
My 15 year old daugher got many pimples in her upper back. She hasnt tried any new products or anything, what could it be?
Please: post your question so we can help! :) ...Read more
Not possible to: diagnose with available info. Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i remove pimples from my upper back girlfriend wont touch them?
- How do i reduce the dark skin from my face where i shave?
- How do i get rid of brown spots on my skin from sun damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i safely remove iodine from my fingers?
- How do i get rid of white stuff coming from my vsginal area?
- How do i remove scratches from my glasses?
- How can i remove dead skin from my face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online