Doctor insights on:
How Do I Relieve Ear Blackheads
Blackheads: Tretinoin (retin-a, atralin, renova) is the mainstay of treatment for whiteheads and blackheads. Tretinoin is a derivative of vitamin a and works by increasing cell turnover and reducing the "stickiness" of the sloughed cells. It helps expel the plugged material returning the pore to normal. Tretinoin can be irritating, so specific instructions should be followed. ...Read more
I Have a blackhead in my ear and I would like to remove it without pain and don't have to go to the doctors ?
Pimple in ear: You don't have to go to the doctor for this unless it gets very painful and swollen. Most will resolve without any treatment if you don't pick at it. A warm cloth on the site will help soothe the pain. Some suggest putting your routine acne care products on the pimple to help it go away. ...Read more
I'm have a blackhead in my ear that is swollen and hurts. I can't touch my ears because it hurts so bad and I don't know what to use.
Outer ear: Your inner ear can't get blackheads since it's a nerve structure deep inside your head. If you mean inside your ear canal, have an ENT look for skin conditions and tell you more. Don't insert anything inside the ear canal to scratch/pop the bumps; you can get a bad infection. ...Read more
Family practice : It would be safe but doubt it would work. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of blackheads in my ear?
- How do i relieve pressure in my ear?
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of blackheads on my ass?
- How do i get rid of blackheads on my legs?
- How do i make my ear stop bleeding?
- How do i treat an ear ache due to having a cold in a 10 year old?
- Talk to a dermatologist online