Doctor insights on:
How Do I Raise My Blood Pressure When I Get Dizzy Standing
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
My blood pressure sits around 60/45-70/50. I faint 1x a month & get dizzy standing up. My dr says it's low. Is it dangerous? What can I do?
Drink fluid &: Lay down raising your legs above the level of you your head. ...Read more
When I drive I get dizzy sometimes what causes that? also my blood pressure is 90/50 most of the time. I have to get up and move around to feel better
I get very dizzy from time to time I do take blood pressure med. What could cause this it is effecting my work?
My blood pressure is 60/50 do I need to be concerned about this I get dizzy spells and drop to the floor often when this happens ?
If your blood pressure is low, 87/52. Feeling dizzy headed. Is there something you could do to raise it.
Hmmm....: Dizziness is a very common side effect of many blood pressure medications, and can also just be an effect of making blood pressure too low. Only a few blood pressure meds (usually beta blockers) are prescribed specifically to target migraines, and often with limited efficacy, so it's unsurprising to hear that the meds haven't reduced their frequency. Sorry about that though :\. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i raise my blood pressure if dizzy standing for more than half hour?
- I get dizzy when i do blood test any possible reasons my blood tests are normal
- I have high blood pressure why do my ears feel clogged when upset
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get dizzy when i blow my nose?
- Dizziness when laying down
- Why do i get dizzy when my hands are over my head?
- Why do i get dizzy when i lay down on my left side?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free