Doctor insights on:
How Do I Not Get Strep If I Am Babysitting A Girl With Strep Throat
If my girl friend just found out she has strep throat and we've been kissing and I'm starting to get symptoms what can I do?
Depends on situation: Babies who have close exposure to a strep carrier can develop an infection if the back of the nose & upper airway leading to high fever, loss of appetite & sometimes a rash. They can also carry the germ in the same locations without symptoms ir infection. Their tonsils are rather small & less likely to be the main focus of any strep issue until after 2 or so. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pharyngitis: The simple answer is 'no'-you can't get Strep throat just from that, but you could get it from maybe regular kissing beforehand or just being in very close contact with someone who has it, or is carrying the bacteria. Think, for example, if your partner sneezes or coughs in your direction. There are other causes of sore throat that could come up from giving oral sex- so if you have symptoms see MD ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep getting strep throat?
- How do i know if i have strep throat?
- What is strep throat and how do you get it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Every time i am with a girl i cum really fast how do i not do that
- Head pressure and sore throat where do i get tested for strep throat
- Do babies get strep throat?
- How do i know if my baby has strep throat?
- Talk to a pediatrician online