Doctor insights on:
How Do I Make Pores On My Legs Less Visible
The skin on my legs is always either really red, purpleish, and my pores or hair folicles are always very visible. How do I achieve a smoother look?
Glycolic Acid: Use cleanser &/or creams with salicylic or glycolic acid to help with this ailment. ...Read more
Dark spots on lower legs, brown pores, sometimes red. Even when i wax they are very visible. The skin is smooth, no bumps. What could it be? Thanks :)
Many possibilities: There are many things that may cause a discoloration of the skin. Cause may be genetic or environmental. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, sun exposure, insect bites, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause a discoloration of the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
What can I do to remove the big pores on my legs? Big pores with brown color and hair growing inside the skin
Is there any way to reduce the sight of pores on my legs after I shave? I put on lotion everyday but that doesn't seem to help.
Folliculitis: Shaving with a dull razor or shaving without lubricant can cause the base of the hairs to get pulled slightly out of the shaft, causing redness and irritation. Using hypoallergenic soaps or shave creams and applying moisturizers after shaving can help reduce this. ...Read more
Maybe shaving?: Some people do have darkening of the hair follicles following repeated shaving. Frequent, close-shaving causes minor trauma to the hair follicles and some folks can be sensitive to this, hence getting darker pores/follicles. If you stop shaving for an extended period of time, likely it will improve. Laser treatment /hair removal may help. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to make running less painful on my shins?
- How can i make my period less painful?
- How can i make sex less painful for my girlfriend?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get my child to eat less?
- How do i get my child to be less clingy?
- How do i get rid of pores on my nose?
- What can i do to make my ibs less painful or just make it go away?
- How do i make my jammed finger less swollen?