Doctor insights on:
How Do I Make My Period Lighter
Heavy periods : There are multiple options. Hormonal treatments such as birth control pills, Progesterone treatments and the Mirena iud are effective reversible treatments that will help many people. There is also a drug called Lysteda that contains no hormones which will help others. If you are done having children discuss the option of an endometrial ablation. ...Read more
No: It may affect the timing but not the severity or heavyness. ...Read more
What to do if i started taking levlen ED to either make my period lighter or stop it completely. Has it worked for anyone else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to make my period lighter other than birth control?
- What can i do to make my period lighter?
- How do i make my period stop sooner?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i make my vagina taste sweeter?
- My period is late how can i make it come
- Air in my back how do i make it go away
- How do i make my penis bigger?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free