Doctor insights on:
How Do I Make My Period Lighter
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Heavy periods : There are multiple options. Hormonal treatments such as birth control pills, Progesterone treatments and the Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud are effective reversible treatments that will help many people. There is also a drug called Lysteda that contains no hormones which will help others. If you are done having children discuss the option of an endometrial ablation. ...Read more
No: It may affect the timing but not the severity or heavyness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to make my period lighter?
- What can i do to make my period lighter?
- How do you make your period lighter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i run lighter on my feet in football?
- How do i make my period stop sooner?
- Ways to make period lighter
- How can you make your period shorter and lighter?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free