Doctor insights on:
How Do I Make My Baby Hives Go Away
Usually under 6 wk.: In about 80% of hive cases they resolve within 6 wk. If the hives last longer then about 80% of those cases resolve within 1 yr. Treatment with antihistamines can control the hives until they resolve on their own. Consult your pediatrician to confirm diagnosis and get treatment. ...Read more
I've been experiencing chronic hives since my baby was 3 months old. I never have hives in my life and now I am having flare ups every 3 days. ?
Can a baby get hives from teething? My almost 9 month son gets hives when he is fussing and crying a lot. He is also teething.
Yes.: During pregnancy, there is a great deal of immune regulation that is changing due to multiple factors which are poorly understood. Some of these changes include triggering or increasing symptoms of asthma, rhinitis and urticaria (hives). Your hives are not harmful to the fetus but if they are causing you discomfort, i would suggest starting with Cetirizine 10mg daily. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Air in my back how do i make it go away
- How do i make my acne go away?
- How fast can i make my eye swelling go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my blepharitis go away?
- How fast can i make my wheezing go away?
- How fast can i make my blood shot eyes go away?
- How fast can i make my sebaceous cyst go away?
- Talk to a dermatologist online