Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know The Difference Between Jaw Ache And Toothache
I have headache, toothache, jaw ache, earache and a massive lump with hurts when touched just under my chin. What could this be?
Can toothache cause extreme aching pain in head, temple and jaw lasting for about 5 min then going just leaving tender teeth? I do clench as well.
Yes, it can: Please see a dentist to have that tooth examined and treated. Very soon, the pain will become continuous, and eventually unbearable. And while you are at the office, have the dentist check you for bruxism and see if a night guard might benefit you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Toothache,causing headache on right side of head,sore spot,hurts when pressed,hurts my upper and lower jaw,serval days with it,last tooth,what is it?
I have a toothache in my lower jaw, tonsil is swollen and sore on the same side can't see inflammation around the tooth, pain in root.What could it be?
I have a sharp pain in the side of head, toothache, jaw pain, ear ache and i've got a cold. Should i still see a dentist?
I have a sore throat and my jaw hurts and my head hurts. I also had a bad toothache a week ago. Do i need a dentist or doctor?
Perhaps both?: There is no way to know for sure without actually examining you. My guess is that you have both a dental and a medical problem, although it is possible that the two are related. If you still have a toothache start with a dentist, otherwise start with a physician but also see a dentist as soon as possible as the cause of the toothache will probably resurface as pain soon! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a sore tooth. My dentist told me a year ago that I had no cavities and that my tooth pain is from jaw clenching at night. Should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know the difference between dense breast tissue and a lump?
- How do you know the difference between a sprained or fractured ankle?
- How do you know the difference between herpes and pimples?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Toothache and jaw ache
- How do i tell the difference between poison oak and poison ivy?
- How do i tell the difference between thrush and a symptom of measles?
- How do i tell the difference between anemia and thyroid problems?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free