Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know Sprained Or Broke My Toe
Toe injury: X rays of the toe would reveal a fracture or not. A sprain is an injury to the ligaments connecting bone to bone, including a stretching or tearing of these ligaments. X rays in this case may be normal aside from possible soft tissue swelling noted. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
GET RICED.: Well if you think you did, then more than likely you did. Either way , you need to start treating it immediately. Get RICED. You need to REST it. You need to put ICE on it. You need to apply mild COMPRESSION to help steady it. You need to ELEVATE it . Lastly, if necessary, you need to see a DOCTOR. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Splint: In most cases of a non displaced fracture of a toe, tape splinting it to the next toe and using a hard-soled shoe or a doctor- dispensed trauma shoefor several weeks is all that is necessary; except for ice and elevation to reduce swelling. If an x ray reveals a displaced fracture, then surgical reduction could be considered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know my water broke?
- How do i know if my nose is broke?
- How do i know if i broke my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i broke my tailbone?
- I think i broke my left talus bone how do i know
- How do i know if my finger is sprained?
- How do i know if i sprained my finger?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free