Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If Im Pregnant Or Not
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Use a pregnancy test: The definitive way to know if you are pregnant is to use a pregnancy test. However, there are signs and symptoms that some women will note when they have concieved. Breast fullness and tenderness is common, as is fatigue, urinary frequency, headache, constipation, and pelvic cramping. Morning sickness (nausea) is also very common, and of course missing your period is likely after conception. ...Read more
You may not know: You can know you have miscarried if you pass and can recognize pregnancy tissue, or if you have a positive pregnancy test that becomes negative after heavy bleeding. Simple heavy bleeding does not necessarily mean you have miscarried. Your physician can also sometimes tell by exam or sonogram. ...Read more
Depressed Mood vs: Clinical Depression. Depression sx’s can Include feeling sad, irritable or angry; v in sex drive & energy or motivation levels. One may socially isolate or stop involvement in normal activities. Sleep, appetite & weight may ^ or v. Concentration, memory & self esteem may v with an absence of joy, feelings of helplessness or hopelessness, crying spells or thoughts of death or suicide. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know im pregnant if im irregular?
- How do i know if im a week pregnant?
- How do i know if im ovulating or pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if im pregnant with twins?
- How do i know for sure if im pregnant?
- How do i know if im pregnant with a boy?
- How do i know im not pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online