Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have Plantar Fasciitis Or My Heel Infected
Plantar fasciitis.: The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis: an inflammation of a thick band of tissue that helps hold up the arch of your foot. It attaches to your heel bone, and is usually the most painful for the first few steps in the morning, or after sitting a long time and then standing quickly. See your podiatrist to rule out stress fracture, infection, or tarsal tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have plantar fasciitis. Recently i had a very forceful & painful pop in the center of my heel. What would this be?
I have plantar fasciitis on my left heel. It started 6 weeks ago after running a series of sprints with "barefoot" shoes. I typically do sprint workout 3 times a week with better padding. Since it has not healed How long to discontinue sprinting?
Ask your doctor: especially if your not healing well. Get a second opinion from a podiatrist to see what the cause is. If calcification's present from a heel spur, then you may need to have it lasered. Probably won't go away on its own. Always get 2nd opinion. You may have more going on than you think! So see a doctor soon. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Im in pain, had to move real fast, I felt a pop in my foot and it radiated severe pain. I iced it..Help!?
Yes and no.: The heels will take a strain off your achilles tendon, but will not be very supportive in the arch or rearfoot. A good supportive structured shoe is best when treating plantar fasciitis: think of it like a brace for the arch of your foot. Like with any injury, you want to brace the area as it heals, whether that's with a sling, cast, or in this case, a supportive athletic shoe with orthotic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if a hostess is infected or not my wife wont have sex with me?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if my pain is appendicitis or right ovary?
- How do i know if i have appendicitis or ovarian cyst leaking?
- How do i know if i have arthritis in my hand?
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online