Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have An Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Go to your doctor. : Self diagnosis is very risky, especially with appendicitis. Go to your doctor or the er. A ct would be the best test to distinguish between a cyst and appendicitis. Get checked though because if it is appendicitis, delay in diagnosis can lead to rupture which can cause fertility problems in the future, or even death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I know I have an ovarian cyst either ruptured or forming? Should i go to the drs to get an u/s just in caseor just leave it because i know what it is?
All about pain: As long as you are comfortable and feel you have no urgent concerns, then staying home sounds fine. ...Read more
There's a chance I have an ovarian cyst. I don't know what to do? Im on birth control, could that cause it?
No.: The birth control pill did not cause your ovarian cyst. Simple ovarian cysts are quite common and normal, and oral contraceptives actually decrease the frequency of these cysts. If they become large or rupture, they can be very painful. Follow up with the doctor who made the diagnosis. You will need a pelvic ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis. ...Read more
Ultrasound: Simple, safe, relatively inexpensive way to determine if you do. See your gyn doctor for details. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- How do i know if i have appendicitis or ovarian cyst leaking?
- How do you know if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have an ear ache?
- How do i know if my child is having an adverse reaction to a vaccine?
- How do i know if i have an ingrown toenail infection?
- How do i know if i have an abdominal hernia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free