Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have A Sti In My Mouth
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
HaveNever HadAny I've Seen on Herpes(non-STI),only cracks in sides of mouth,ButHaven't come in years.HadBefore SexualContact.How IsIt spread?Only Sex?
How long do it take to know if you have a STD? And can someone putting there mouth on ur penis give you a STD?
Oral thrush shortly after unprotected sex? Is it oral thrush or is it an sti in the mouth,been on antibiotics
U R @ risk for STD: Wound or no woulds in the buccal mucosa; you are always at risk for std's; especially in today's promiscuous environment. The only way to ensure this would not happen is to have a very longterm relationship with an honorable partner who has been repeatedly tested negative; and whom you know is otherwise non-promiscuous by history. Although socially unpopular, best health is provided by celebacy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im a 20 year old male and want to try and swallow my own sperm. I am hiv and sti free and a virgin still. is it safe and how do I clean my mouth out a?
I have a white spots on my lips and inside my mouth, how i know if its Fordyce spots or sexually transmitted diseases?.Thanks
Bit a ear during a fight can this transmit any STD (hiv hep b,c etc.) or do you need a sore in your mouth dont know if blood came into mouth?
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- How do i know if i have a overgrowth of yeast in my blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- How do i know if i have arthritis in my hand?
- How could i know if i have a hairline fracture in my hand?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free