Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have A Sti In My Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
HaveNever HadAny I've Seen on Herpes(non-STI),only cracks in sides of mouth,ButHaven't come in years.HadBefore SexualContact.How IsIt spread?Only Sex?
I gave oral to a guy about ten days ago . I woke up this morning with my mouth being dry and my that feeling weird. Do you think I have an std?
Several: HPV has been associated with cancers of the throat and the herpes virus can be transmitted sexually and can cause fever blisters/cold sores. Non-viral stds can also cause tonsilitis and sore throats (GC is probably the one that causes this most frequently). HIV can also be transmitted orally but causes a more systemic problem. ...Read more
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have herpes on my mouth?
- How do you know if you have a sti?
- How do i know if i have mouth herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- How do i know if i have a good bond with my baby?
- How do i know if i have plantar fasciitis or my heel infected?
- How do i know i have lost my mucous plug?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free